People aged 12 and over are being urged to grab a jab in time for Christmas, as walk-in vaccination clinics open their doors once again in parts of Staffordshire this weekend.
You can find where your nearest site is by visiting the Together We’re Better walk-in vaccination site. No appointments are necessary, but please bring ID.
Most centres are open for ages 12 and up, and will be offering first and second doses, plus booster vaccinations where eligible.
- Norton Canes Dental Practice, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE – 11am to 5pm (16, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Saturday 27th
- Sacred Heart Church, Tamworth, B77 2EA – 10.30am to 2.30pm (12+, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Saturday 27th
- Pirelli Stadium, Burton, DE13 0AR – 9am to 12.30pm, 1pm to 4.30pm (18+, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Sunday 28th
- Chase Terrace Fire Station, Burntwood, WS7 1AQ – 10.30am to 2.30pm (12+, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Sunday 28th
- Alderwood Medical Practice, Cannock, WS11 9RE – 10am to 2.30pm (16+, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Sunday 28th
- Cheadle Fire Station, Cheadle, ST10 1HF – 10.30am to 2.30pm (12-15, 16+ 1st and 2nd dose) Monday 29th
- Biddulph Fire Station, Biddulph, ST8 6JN – 10.30am to 2.30pm (12+, 1st and 2nd dose and booster) Monday 29th
Dr Johnny McMahon, Staffordshire County Council’s Cabinet Support Member for Health and Integrated Care said: “Vaccination is the best way to protect yourselves and others from the serious effects of Covid 19.
“These walk-in clinics are a great opportunity for everyone, especially for younger people to grab a jab and we would encourage everyone to get their first dose as soon as possible.
“We’ve seen case numbers rise in Staffordshire over the past couple of weeks, so getting as many people vaccinated as we can, coupled with regular testing and taking precautions where necessary, we can help stop Covid-19 hanging around this winter.”