Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will
assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at time
2. Competitions are not open to employees, members, or volunteers of Moorlands Radio or
their immediate families.
3. This is a non-purchase competition.
4. Only one entry per person
5. If you want to enter a competition, you may enter via the website on the applicable
competition page, or you can also send your answer together with your name, phone
number, address and email address via or text on 07745 938220.
6. Sending an email or text is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility
can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly, to be drawn live on air
by a radio presenter.
8. The closing date is as specified in the competition, and Moorlands Radio reserves the right
to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and/or email. The judges' decision will
be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won any competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope,
marked with the name of the competition, to Moorlands Radio, Leek Community Firestation
, Springfield Rd , Leek.
11. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity
and material as Moorlands Radio may require.
12. The prize will not be transferable to any other person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. This competition is being run by Moorlands Radio Limited.
15. Moorlands Radio reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Moorlands Radio
may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will
publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant