Leek Town are back in action at Harrison Park this coming Saturday 4th December and we’ve got tickets to giveaway for the big game.
They welcome league leaders Marine AFC to the Staffordshire Moorlands for the Northern Premier League Division One West clash and we could have your entry covered.
Make sure that you are listening to Moorlands Radio Breakfast and Drivetime on Thursday 2nd December and Friday 3rd December to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the game.
Full terms and conditions are available below.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter the competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at time
2. The ticket giveaway is not open to employees, members, or volunteers of Moorlands Radio or their immediate families.
3. This is a non-purchase competition.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. A competition will be run on both Moorlands Radio Breakfast (7am to 10am) and Moorlands Radio Drivetime (4pm to 7pm) respectively on Thursday 2nd December 2021 and Friday 3rd December 2021 where a winner will be selected at random to receive a pair (2x) of tickets for Leek Town v Marine AFC on Saturday 4th December 2021.
6. If you choose to enter the competition, you may enter by telephone by calling the studio contact number, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text message to 07451289915.
*Calls and Text Messages are charged at your standard network rate and you should check with the bill payer and your provider before using these methods.
7. Sending an email or text is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
8. The winner will be be selected at random on conclusion of the competition and will be drawn live on air by a radio presenter.
9. The closing date/time for each competition will be announced on air, and Moorlands Radio reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
10. At the end of each competition, the winner drawn at random will be announced on air. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact the radio station in order to obtain their tickets. When selecting a winner, the judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. You can find out who has won any competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition, to Moorlands Radio, 3 Stockwell Villas, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6DN.
12. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Moorlands Radio may require.
13. The prize will not be transferable to any other person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. The competition/giveaway is run by Moorlands Radio C.I.C.
16. Moorlands Radio reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Moorlands Radio may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.