Win tickets for Leek Town
With local fixtures coming thick and fast, we want as many people as possible to watch Leek Town play at Harrison Park for the rest of the season.
To do this, we will be giving away two pairs of tickets to watch Leek Town play at Harrison Park for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.
Each week we will run competitions on air, online or via social media, giving you the chance to take part and win a pair of tickets.
Details on each competition and how to enter will be posted on our website, www.moorlandsradio.co.uk. Don’t forget to tell friends and family!
The last competition has now been drawn. Thank you for taking part.
(Fixtures subject to change)
Terms and Conditions
1. Competitions will be ran On Air (97.3 & 103.7FM), Online or via Social Media. Full details on how to enter will be made available for each competition on the respective platforms.
2. At 20:00 on the day prior to the fixture, entry will close and two winners will be selected at random. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets for the named fixture.
3. Tickets will be sent via email, this must be provided along with your full name prior to tickets being sent.
4. The tickets can not be exchanged for cash and can only be used for the fixture stated in the competition.
5. Moorlands Radio will not be responsible for tickets that may have been deleted or lost once sent.
6. By entering, you agree that Moorlands Radio may share your Full Name with Leek Town Football Club if you are selected as a winner, to confirm that tickets have been provided as a competition prize.
7. Moorlands Radio reserves the right to close or extend competitions without notice at any time. We will endeavour to provide notification in advance as much as possible.