Buxton & Leek College is offering all prospective students (from school leavers to those looking to retrain or learn a new hobby) the opportunity to talk to a tutor and find out more about the College during a series of virtual information events taking place during February.
BLC has also built a new part of its website, featuring videos from staff and students, and more information about the courses on offer and studying at the College.
To sign up for a virtual information event which can also give careers advice, students should visit the College website and check out the events section. After filling in a contact form a member of staff will be in touch to arrange a chat either over live video link or over the phone.
There are a range of virtual subject specific events including:
- Tues 2nd February – 5-7 pm: Discrete Learning
- Tues 2nd February – 5-7 pm: Explore & Discover
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Sport
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Public Services
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Childcare & Education
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Hospitality & Catering
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Art
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Media
- Wed 3rd February 5 -7 pm: Hair & Beauty
- Thurs 4th February 5 -7 pm: Business
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Engineering
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm ICT
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Carpentry & Joinery
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Motor Vehicle
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Health & Social Care
- Thurs 11th February 5 -7 pm Apprenticeships
- Thursday 11 February 5 -7pm Adults
Buxton & Leek College offers an alternative to A Levels, with over 200 further education courses, both full-time and part-time, including adult learning courses, industry short courses, SEN, paid apprenticeships, and in the future T Levels.
To reserve your place, register now: https://www.blc.ac.uk/virtual-information-evening-2/ or call 0800 074 0099